About your marine surveyor
Mustafa Aksut is an experienced Marine Surveyor with proven observation skills and solid technical knowledge. Mustafa has gained extensive work experience while he was working as a marine service expert in Canada and the Bahamas. He has successfully completed a wide variety of projects, including but not limited to, complete refits, electronics, electrical, engines and mechanical, plumbing, refrigeration, rigging, and safety systems on both sailing and motor yachts up to 150 feet in size.
Mustafa Aksut is a member of ABYC (American Boat and Yacht Council) ABYC standards are the foundation of his practice. Learn more about ABYC standards.
Mustafa Aksut also holds a Master Marine Surveyor credential through Navtech-USSA (US Surveyors Association).
RELEVANT ACHIEVEMENTS, CERTIFICATIONS & CREDENTIALS
- More than 10000 nautical miles of cruising
- Competent sailboat racer with experience in world-class regattas including 8 Meter class North American and World Championships
- CMAS and PADI SCUBA Instructor with more than 1500 logged dives
- Amateur Seamanship and Short Distance Marine Radio License – TURKEY
- Pleasure Craft Operator and Restricted Radio Operator’s Certificate – CANADA
- Formally trained on electrical, electronics, mechanical and hydraulic and pneumatic systems by PAT Institute ın Canada
- Formally trained on workplace safety including, Working at heights, Propane in Construction Awareness, Lockout / Tagout, Confined Spaces Hazard Awareness, Elevating Work Platforms, and ODP (Ozone Depletion Prevention)
- Project Management Professional credentials and extensive experience
- First Aid and CPR