For a Marine Surveyor, professionalism, values and highest ethical standards form the foundation of the practice. All certifying organizations in the field such as ABYC, Navtech USSA, NAMS, SAMS, IIMS force their members to operate within very strict ethical standards and code of conduct. At the Blue Matter, we always follow a very strict Professional Code of Conduct. Our clients should expect and always will have;
- Professionalism: Your Marine Surveyor always demonstrates a proper, respectful, collaborative demeanor. Works accurate, efficient, timely and unbiased fashion.
- Competency: Surveyor always possesses and offers up to date, top-notch technical knowledge and expertise.
- Objectivity: Surveyor always practices without bias, judgment, prejudice, and influence.
- Independence: Surveyor will be independent of all other parties involved in the process.
- Integrity: Your Surveyor will always be honest and show consistent and uncompromising adherence to strong moral and ethical principles and values. Surveyor will not be influenced by outside pressures. Foundations of the surveyor’s practice will be strictly factual.
- Confidentiality: A Marine Surveyor never reveals the client’s information, survey findings and other commercial aspects of the deal.
At Blue Matter, we believe our first responsibility is to the sea people such as professional mariners, cruisers, sailors, boaters and all others who use our services. In order to meet their needs, everything we provide must be of high quality. We constantly aim to provide value, enhance our services and maintain the highest quality of service.
We are also responsible to the communities in which we live and work. We must help people to work and live better by supporting equal and fair treatment of everyone. We must practice in a sensible manner for respecting and protecting the environment and natural resources.